Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Behind....

I used to think I rocked at blogging. However, I've slacked this last week, with good reason.

My first blog post was all about getting healthy and losing a little of the extra baggage. Yeah, I ran 4 days last week and on my "off day", I got a horrible cold from my grandfather. Okay, not horrible, it lasted a day or two. My breathing though, still not top notch.

I did go jogging/walking last night for the first time in 4 days and i'm definitely not ready for the next week of training I have to do, but I'm going to push through and do my best.

Somethings I'd like to mention:
  • I never knew I had as much motivation as i've had the past week and a half. My eating has stayed in check, my workouts have been done, and I am continuing down the path.
  • The "Loves" thought I would give up last week, because I always do. I didn't though and today will be the 2nd day of my 2nd week of eating better and working out. He's being very patient and very supportive.
  • I am already feeling a difference in my attitude and even a little in my body.
  • It's been easier to resist sweets, just as long as I remind myself of what/how many calories I am about to eat. That thought stops me dead in my tracks, so I don't completely screw myself up.
Tomorrow, I'm participating in TMI Thursday and I'm psyched. I have so many TMI's, it is ridiculous!

No comments: