Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow!

A whole week without a post!? Geesh, who am I?

This past week has been a revealing kind of week. I have had some weak moments. In-N-Out burger, 2 deserts, 2 times the proportion sizes...it was awful. On the one side, I did run 8 miles that day and needed the fuel. On the other, I could have fueled more properly.

I have decided to stick to a 1200 calorie diet on days I do just cardio.
I will eat 1600(plus 200 for powerade) on the days I run long distances.
I will track in a notebook all 7 days of the week.
I will start weighing 1 time a week, Wednesdays are the chosen days.
I will drink 120 oz of water everyday.
I will work on getting lots of fruits and veggies in every day.

My birthday is next Friday and I WILL be 122 if it kills me :)

I have no clue what I weigh right now. I really hope to still be at 124. Or even 123. We shall see in 2 days!

5 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

love your label "bad girl" *haha* that is awesome.

Great goals. I believe that you will make it to 122... YOU CAN and WILL DO IT!!!

Tiff said...

My posts have been wayyyy less than regular to- seems like life has gotten busy for everyone at the same time! Great goals friend :)

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Happy Birthday!

So how'd all your goals pan out?

Missy said...

You can do it!!! 122 is totally within your reach!

Corletta said...

Well...it's time to post! I need to see if you have met your goals!