Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2 Weeks Flew By....

I have a lot going on right now. If I am not working, I am home cleaning/doing nothing/sleeping. Even with how crazy the holidays were, I still had time to get in a lot of workouts, but made the choice NOT TO! I am a big loser!

I have been thinking a lot and I would like to become a little less Anonymous. I don't feel this blog reflects who I truly am. It only reflects who I am as far as fitness goes. My posts don't flow the way I want them to. They don't reflect my outgoing, goofy, fun personality. I was reading some old posts and thought blah blah blaaaa I can improve this blog in so many ways. I seem kind of boring...and well, that is lame!

I also have a ton of ideas that I would really like to share. Plus, I have had many people ask me(or even my family) how I lost weight or even saying I am an inspiration to them(which just about makes me cry everytime someone says it). So, I want a place that they can come to see just what I am doing and maybe showing them through my blog that they can do it to.

So, with the new year, I will have a new blog!

Until then, here are some little known facts about me:
* I am 25 years old.
* I have naturally curly hair(hair how-tos to come).
* I am working on grasping fashion.
* Love and I have been together for 3.5 years now.
* I am a nail biter and trying to kick the habit.
* I have only been in 6 states(Hawaii, Utah, California, Nevada, Arizona and Idaho.)
* In Junior High I was in the school newspaper as a Keri Russell(star of Felicity the TV Show) look a like.
* FRIENDS will always be my favorite TV Show.
* My part time job is selling clip in extensions.
* I played tennis for 3 years and we took the championship 3 years in a row.
* I have danced essentially my whole life. My style now is more just my own.
* I am a reformed "bad/party girl". Thanks mostly to Love.
* My mom was 15 when she had my brother, my dad was 19.
* My siblings are 30 and 21. There are still NO GRANDKIDS!
* I am only 4'11'' tall.

That is enough for now!


Next time I see you will HOPEFULLY be me announcing my new blog to you :)

3 comments:

Jen Feeny said...

Well this is exciting! Looking forward to all the new changes 2011 will bring around here! :)

Corletta said...

Well...I am REALLY excited to read your new blog!!! I'm excited to get to know you better!!!! Gracious, I'm excited that you're
4'11 :)

COLORADOctor said...

I felt the same way about my blog- I'm still working to find my voice. Love the facts about you:-)