Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year...

So, I weighed this morning. Not Good! I have officially gained more than 8 pounds since April. I am sitting at a high 132.4 today. I was maintaining within 5 pounds of my lowest weight, but the holidays packed it right back on. I am sooo determined to get to my goal this year. I will lose 2 pounds by next Monday!

I have to whip my booty back in shape! This is not good. Clothes are getting tight and I refuse to buy new ones. I am getting lazy and that is one thing I never wanted to do again.

Here are my "resolutions":
**I will do some form of exercise every day and report it here. Whether it be taking Lenny for a walk or doing a Jillian DVD.

**I will wake up at 5AM Monday-Friday, but Saturday and Sunday I get to sleep in.

**I will blog at 5AM before I workout.

**I will drink at least 100 oz. of water a day.

**I will reincorporate clean eating into my diet.

**I will cut portion sizes.

**I will run the SLC Half Marathon in under 2:10:00.

**I will run 3 half marathons this year(more to come on the previous 11 halfs and 1  full goal I set).

**I will be better about tidying my house daily with a deep clean once a week. 

**I will read at least 20 pages of Eat.Pray.Love a day. After that, 20 pages a day of the next book I read.

**I will make an effort to contact at least 1 friend or family member I don't normally talk to once a week.

**I will put down the computer at night and spend that time with Love. 

**I will get to work at 8:25AM or before and be a better employee. 

**I WILL WORK ON PAYING ATTENTION AND FOCUSING IN ALL OF THE TASKS I AM DOING!

2011 is going to be a great year, no matter what happens!

I am still working on the new blog. I will have it up eventually, but it is going to take some time to really get the right name/design/feeling that I want it to have to represent me :) 

How is your new year so far?     

2 comments:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

I know what you're saying. I gained weight while training for my marathon last year. ugh.

good luck with your 2011 resolutions.

Corletta said...

So far, the New Year is off to a great start!! Thank GOD!!! Boy did I ever need a fresh start. By the way, I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing all about the progress that you make this year!! Thanks for your super sweet message on my blog!! I appreciate you!