Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things I've Noticed...

Today, I realized that I was telling myself, 'You're sore. Just walk for just a minute'. I didn't. I refused to listen to myself. I want to be fit. I want to be thin. I want to be able to run that full marathon. And I want it for me! I don't want it for anybody else.

I used to want to lose weight for guys, for my mother, for my brothers, and for my friends. It wasn't until I wanted it for myself that I made it happen!

I have so much more motivation, just within myself, that I never knew I had before! It's absolutely amazing to be running....No Music, No Distraction. Just my brain in sync with my body. The feeling is perfect! Sure, I feel like walking 90 percent of the time, but I push forth. No Pain, No Gain! It's so true. My legs are so sore, have been for 2 weeks.

While I was running, I also kept thinking, 'The Only Person Giving Up On Me is Myself! And I'm Not Going To Let That Happen!"

Keep Pushing!

1 comment:

sharongracepjs said...

So awesome! Isn't that a great moment, when you realize your will to keep going is bigger than your weakness in the little moment?! WAY TO GO!!!