Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Changing It Up A Bit....

Continuous Changes will now be my blog about the lifestyle changes I have been making. I will now be blogging about my everyday life Rockin' Worlds Since 1985! So, if you'd like to know about my everyday life, please feel free to swing on by.

I have realized during these past couple of weeks that goals are extremely important. However, for myself, it is the baby step goals that keep me going strong. I do have a few long term goals, but I don't put those into my mind as strongly as I do the short term, because I do not want to get myself discouraged when I don't reach those goals in 4 days. I will set monthly goals until achieving the long term. I expect to meet the long term goals before next summer.

Short Term-To be achieved and consistent by Sept. 27:
1. Drink more than 100 ounces of water daily.
2. Take my vitamins daily.
3. Introduce and eat more veggies and fruits.
4. Follow the running program I found online.
5. Get into my first pair of "goal jeans" comfortably.

Long Term:
1. Continue with the healthy lifestyle changes.
2. Run a full marathon.
3. Wear size 4 pants, maybe 2.
4. Weigh and maintain a weight of 115.

I weighed myself 2 nights ago at "My Loves" brothers house. The scale read 138.2. At the doctor 2 weeks ago, I was 142. So, i've lost almost 4 pounds. So, i'd like to lose about 23 more pounds.

2 comments:

Keeven said...

Hi. I came across your blog and I like how you look at your goals. So, I wish to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in a small activity called Project 31. Its my way of showing support for people who wish to change their lifestyles or habits.You can read it at my blog. Anyway, Keep up the good work!

266 said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I am thrilled that so many people are finding the time to come by and I feel very supported in my journey. Way to go on losing almost four pounds! That's a huge jump! Keep up the great work and I am sure that you will quickly reach all of your short term, and eventually, your long term goals.