Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Beautiful Missy over at The Ups and Downs Of Losing Weight has given me the Beautiful Blogger Award!  I especially like Missy because she is so open and honest with the struggles and successes of her journey. Not to mention she is a gorgeous woman :)



Let me tell you 7 random things about me:
1. Love and I met on the internet. Talked through messages and text for 2 months. Met in person and I moved into his house 4-5 months later. We have been together almost 3 years now.
2. When I was 5, I crashed my bike into a chain link fence. When I fell, my lip went right through the handle bar. After stitches and plastic surgery, I was told no more smiling for 6 months. I was a smiley 5 year old. So, the spot they did surgery spread from me smiling and now I have an inch long scar on my lip. I thought about getting plastic surgery to fix it again, but I am happy with it now. It comes with a great story :)!!
3. I have an older brother and a younger brother. I am the only girl! My brothers are the best brothers a girl could ever ask for :)
4. I work for a high end furniture manufacturer!
5. I used to sell Scentsy!
6. Love has a salt water aquarium in our room that has been complimented many times!!

 7. Lenny and Abigail are the first dogs I have ever had! Lenny was the first puppy I ever learned how to train. Abigail was 4 months old when I met Chad. Lenny was 5 weeks old when Love surprised me with him!!

Now, it is my turn to pass on the beautiful blogger award.
1. Lisa at Diet Fix is an awesome girl! She always has interesting things to say and is taking on a vegan lifestyle!
2. Melissa at Get Healthy with Melissa! I have been following her since she started blogging. She does some awesome reviews of different  products! She had a great weigh in this week and her motivation inspires me everyday :)
3. Jenn at Shaun and Jenn-She is one of my very best friends in the world!!

And Everyone Else That Stops By This Post! I know Many of you have gotten this award, so I just don't know who to vote for lol!

3 comments:

Foodie Girl said...

Your dogs are so stinkin' cute!

Continuous Changes said...

Thank you so much!! I really am so proud of them. The boyfriend picked both of them out! He did good :)

Jennifer Anne said...

Thanks Tiff! :) We love you too!