Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Slackin' is my middle name....

I have slacked hard on the blog comment(and even blog reading) this week. We've been buying a dresser(gorgeous! Pics to come), purchasing tile for the backsplash, looking at 2 different places for the perfect wood floors, Love built and brought home the counter tops last week, and I had dinner with my Momma last night.

We went to Cheesecake Factory...YUM!!! I hade the bbq salmon, ate a little less than 1/2 of it, ate 1/2 of the potatoes, and a little of the corn succotash(my favorite)! Of course, I got the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake :) TO GO! Brought it home, gave it to Love and had 3 small bites. I know the calories aren't perfect, but I ate yogurt and granola for breakfast. I had a small burrito and veggies for lunch and 2 clementines during the day. So, I am doing pretty good.

Onto a more serious subject, my eyes have "caught up"! I couldn't be more ecstatic. For the longest time, I have always been "fat" when I look in the mirror. I weighed in at 126 the other week at the gym and my brain still registered 142 when I looked in the mirror. Well, last Friday, we went out for drinks for Love's cousins b-day(whom I love) and before I left the house I did the last look see. I loved what I saw. I was thin, for the first time in my life, I looked THIN! Last night, I threw on the 6's to go to dinner with my mom. They fit in the waste, but the legs were a little tight to the point that they would slide off of my waist and I was constantly pulling them up. Not last night. They  were baggy!!! YAHOO!!!

You guys are all doing so great!! I will catch up on reading/re-reading and commenting tomorrow after the traditional Saturday clean freak morning frenzy :)

5 comments:

Tiff said...

Whoo hooo that's awesome! I've been noticing my pants are getting baggy and I can't wait till I have to go down a size!

Nikki Bond said...

Wow, awesome NSV. I totally know what you mean about not seeing anything but your starting weight. I feel like I look exactly the same as I did 20 pounds ago. But pictures are always a good indicator of change!

Lisa said...

Loved this post :) There is nothing better than putting on a pair of jeans to realize they either fit perfectly or are loose! :) Rock on! HOpe you have a great weekend girlie

Syl said...

I know exaclty what you are going through, I recently saw "thin" and it actually brought me to tears!
Way to go girl!

Previously Plump... in progress said...

YAY! I love that first time you look in the mirror and see a "new you".

Keep it up - you're doing great :)