Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some Really Good News for my Waistline!

The White Chocolate Peanut Butter I picked up at the grocery store is gone! At first, I thought it was too sweet. Then, before I knew it I was practically licking the jar! So, now I know not to buy it again. Well, not for now anyways.

I did quite a bit of work on the new blog last night. Go over there and follow now. I will do my first real post next Monday! I am sooo excited. Once I reach 100 followers, I will be doing a giveaway. So, go follow now and tell me what you think so far!

Today's Workout: 5 minute warm up on the bike. Followed by 2.09 miles in 20 minutes on the treadmill. I wanted to go 4, but I was running behind and didn't want to make myself later than I was. So....

Goal of the Day: Do the 6 week 6 pack ab DVD tonight!

I will be back later today for food blogging today's meals!! Have a great day!

Do you run better on the treadmill or outside?
I am definitely an outside runner. 9:15 second miles for 4 consecutive miles outside....that's easy. On the treadmill, I can run a 10:00 mile and be DYING 2 miles in!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I used to HATE the treadmill, but then learned to embrace it during summer marathon training. Now I enjoy it

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

White choc peanut butter sounds TO DIE FOR!!!

Good job on the restriction of not buying it again.

Corletta said...

I am officially a follower!!! By the way, I am TOTALLY an outside runner. I HATE the treadmill, but try to deal during the winter :/

Alyssa said...

Your comment made my day! I've had that peanut butter stuff and its amazingly addicting. I am an outside runner for sure, unless I risk busting my butt on the ice.

Can't wait to see the new blog!