Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Round Up

Well, I have been a busy busy girl! I can't remember Thursday or Friday so I can't recap it. II sucked at blogging. I was on a roll though. Getting back to that today.

Today's Goal of the Day was to throw away clothes that I am NOT going to wear anymore.It was accomplished. I did that right when I got home from work. I have a HUGE stack of clothes waiting to go to the big brother, big sisters program :) I love donating, it makes me feel so great :)

Saturday morning I was up at 8, but cuddled in bed with my Love and pups. It was so nice. We finally got out of bed at 9. Chad(the boyfriend) had a dentist appointment at 10:00 so I hit up the gym. I did 25 minutes on the eliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I have officially purchased a 24 hour fitness membership and so far it is great. I got to the gym at 10:03 and left at about 11:.00. I hit up the grocery store for a couple of items for lunch. Once I got home, I ate a 1 egg and 2 egg white with spinach and tomato scramble, 1 piece of honey whole wheat toast and 2 clementines. Then, I made blueberry chocolate chip muffins. Chaddy LOVED them. I showered and got all dolled up and then sat around for the rest of the day. It was a waste of makeup, but I felt good about myself haha.

Today, I woke up and went to the gym at 10:00 yet again. Once home I repeated yesterday's brunch only with a blueberry muffin in place of the toast. Then, I worked 12-6. The rest of today invovled cleaning out the dresser and closet, laundry, cleaning the kitchen, eating roast(Lovey makes the BEST roast!) and french beans, now I am blogging and then hitting bed. See you with the Goal of the Day tomorrow morning!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?


What is your favorite piece of workout equipment at the gym?

1 comment:

Corletta said...

Girl...
Sorry that I have been MIA from reading your blog. I am back. I, too, have been busy. Wait..that's lazy. Anyways...I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. By the way, my favorite piece of equip is probably the stairmaster and any weight machine. I love, love, love, lifting weights!