Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Weigh In, Weekend and GOTD

Happy Monday  Everyone! I hope your weekend treated you well.

Friday night, we did a whole bunch of watching movies and relaxing. After work, I went to 24hour fitness and picked up my trial membership. I will give you the low down when the 7 day trial is up.

Saturday morning I had a Body Combat class at a local studio giving a free class to try out new moves. It was AWESOME! I was soooo sweaty and breathing heavy after the hour long class. It was absolutely worth waking up at 7:45AM on a Saturday for. After that, I went to the gym to use the trial membership for the first time. I hopped on the DREADmill and it was terrible. I have such a horrible time running on them. I literally ran 1 mile and hopped onto an eliptical for a half hour. After my 1hr and 40minute workout at the gym/Body Combat I DID NOTHING all day.

Sunday was all about running errands, cleaning watching movies and eating grass fed top sirloin steak! AMAZING!

This mornings weigh in had me at............

129.8

That is a 2.6 pound loss for the week! Taken, thank you! I am safely into the 120's and only 9.9 pounds away from being under the 120's for the first time in 13 years! Woohoo! Next week I hope to lose 1.5 pounds.


Today's Goal of the Day: Do Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack DVD!


Did you do anything exciting and new this weekend?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go!!!

Eat: Watch: Run said...

I voted you for the Stylish Blogger Award on my site! :-) Oh...and I'm definitely waiting to hear on the 24/7 Fitness. I'm missing spin classes BIG TIME and was thinking of joining there.